Xtrullor - Nirmiti Xtrullor - Nirmiti

Superb fusion of different styles. Not usually a fan of dub step, but the way all of these influences sit together works so well!

Xtrullor - The Armor of God Xtrullor - The Armor of God

Once again, spot on with the melodies and progression. Absolutely love this.

Xtrullor - Fluorescent Forests (feat. Albert Hyrönen) Xtrullor - Fluorescent Forests (feat. Albert Hyrönen)

Love the progression & sound choices here! Lovely stuff.

Culmination Culmination

Good use of arps. Very appropriate title with the build throughout. Nice work.

poipoi responds:

Thanks, if you like arps you should check out my song Twisted in Knots. The length of the notes here were a little messed up in the intro so I fixed that. Unfortunately I run into some poisoning the well glitches so to speak when my whole song is arps.

Get This Guy Outta Here Get This Guy Outta Here

Interesting track. I like it. The switch to the dubstep section works seamlessly. Has a Bloodhound Gang feel it, which can't be bad.

mozzasticks responds:

Hey thanks for commenting! I appreciate it. This is my first try at doing something dubstep, I still don't really know what I'm doing but I'm working at it! I kind of see where you're coming from with it sounding like the Bloodhound Gang, that's really interesting. Thanks once again

Sunshine (Cover) Sunshine (Cover)

This is fantastic, would fit well in anything Marvel I reckon!

EvilRaccoon responds:

Thank you very much tritonle! :)

Funky Good Time Funky Good Time

This has plenty of potential, I really like the progression of it all - sounds like it naturally came together, nothing sounds forced or out of place. It kind of reminds me of something you might hear on the good ol' Amiga structure wise.

SydRic responds:

Thankyou, that's awesome to hear! I was working at making a track that really grooved.
I had to look up what Amiga was haha :D, it's amazing what people can do with it.

-SydRic

Xtrullor - Tria Xtrullor - Tria

Liking the progression of this one, the piano and the arp in the backround work really well together. Engineering is once again top notch.

Xtrullor - I'm So Free Xtrullor - I'm So Free

Really great track - kept my interest throughout. Engineering is top notch.

Vampire Castle Vampire Castle

This is a great tune, lots of cool transitions. Some big changes going on and it all manages to sit together beautifully. The only thing I would say is some of the string section sounds a little lacking in quality - maybe replace the vst/samples used for that. Mix sounds fine to me.